You've decided to pursue a Lutheran East education for your student! Congratulations! The general application process is outlined below. Remember, that if you have any questions, we're here to help so just call the school office at 216-382-6100 and ask!
Your student will be considered for admission by taking the following steps:
- Step #1: Submit a Lutheran East Application. You can fill that out online if you like or you can do a paper application.
- Step #2: Submit a copy of the student's most recent report card or transcript.
- Step #3: All prospective students are required to have an official admissions interview.
- Step #4: All incoming freshmen at Lutheran High School East are required to take a Placement Test. The results of this test will be used in planning each individual student's class schedule in order for it to be both challenging and rewarding.
- Step #5: All students will need to complete Lutheran East's "Final Registration" forms which include submitting your student's immunization records, and the following Lutheran East specific forms: the Consent, Release, and Authorization form, the Emergency Medical form, Acknowledgement and Student Participation Consent and Release form, and the Lutheran East Social Media Policy form.
You can click on links to the left to learn about the financial assistance that may be provided for your student through the Lutheran High School East Tuition Assistance Program, the Ohio Ed Choice Scholarship Program, or the Cleveland Scholarship Program.
Students are accepted to Lutheran East based on the strength of their previous school records and admissions interview.
While new transfer students are accepted throughout the school year, the admission process for current eighth grade students begins in October of their eighth grade year.