A Lutheran High School East education is an investment in your child's future. Ever mindful of the sacrifices that families make, Lutheran East is committed to helping our families meet the cost of a Lutheran East education.
Please review the information below concerning tuition rates, assistance, and scholarships! Information is applicable for the 2016-2017 school year.
- Tuition Fee per student: $9,593.00
- Non-refundable Education Fees include a $100 registration fee, a $150 technology fee, a $100 activity fee, and a $350 Chromebook fee.
Through the generous support of our Association Churches, Partner Churches and alumni, Lutheran East offers students the opportunity for the following Scholarships.
- The Association Student Scholarship of $2,500 which is awarded to every student who is a member in good standing of an Association congregation and endorsed by the church's pastor.
- The Partner Church Scholarship of $750
- Additional Student Scholarship of $1,000 awarded to each 2nd or 3rd child enrolled at LHSE from a family.
Additional scholarship and tuition assistance may be available by completing the Lutheran East Tuition Assistance Application. For more information or assistance contact Mr. Rick Labus at 216-382-6100 ext 113.